Tuesday 13 November 2012

Joyful Joyful

Photobucket

aaahhh God is good. All the time. Seriously. He really is the Lover of my soul, my Savior, my Creator, my Healer, my Righteousness, my Strong Tower, my Rock, my Sun, my Shield, my Refuge, my Light, my Provider, my Helper, my Sanctifier, my Peace, my Best Friend, my Papa, my Banner, the Lord Almighty... He will never leave me nor forsake me...
I could just go on forever and I will! Could He be any more perfect and merciful and kind and patient and loving and fun and generous? Computer says YEAH! haha JESUS! Just a few years ago, I was in the depths of depression and oppressed by suicidal tendencies, sickness and a whole lot of pain and never thought I'd make it to age 30, much less 31, but here I am today, alive in Christ and kicking like a pony! He loved me, saved me, healed me, strengthened me and lifted me up with His righteous right hand. He restores the years the locusts have eaten.There couldn't be any truer statement than these (other than you know, the entire Bible):
 God is love.
He has loved us with an everlasting love. 
God is faithful.
He will not test us beyond what we can bear.
His love and faithfulness endure forever.
His grace is sufficient for us.
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Yeehaw!

 Every good and perfect gift is from above, 
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, 
who does not change like shifting shadows.  
~ James 1:17

Psalm 147
Praise the Lord!
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!

The Lord builds up Jereusalem,
he gathers the exiles of Isreal.
He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
He determines the number of stars
and calls them each by name.

Great is our Lord and mighty in power,
his understanding has no limit.

The Lord sustains the humble
but casts the wicked to the ground.

Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving;
make music to our God on the harp.

His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his delight in the legs of a man;
the Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.

Extol the Lord, O Jerusalem;
praise your God, O Zion,
for he strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your people within you.
He grants peace to your borders
and satisfies you with the finest of wheat.

He has revealed his word to Jacob,
his laws and decrees to Israel.
He has done this for no other nation;
they do not know his laws.
Praise the Lord!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment